Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018
- Chase the Chicken 3K Fun Run/Walk: Registration: 8 a.m.; Race: 9 a.m. (Pavilion near the carnival)
- Wicomico Public Libraries – Bookmobile: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. (Near Equestrian Ring and Entertainment Zone)
- PRMC Wellness Van: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (Near Equestrian Ring and Entertainment Zone)
- Motorcycle, Sports Car, Truck & Jeep Show (Blue Ribbon Road; along the stone fence)
- Registration: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Show: 12-3 p.m.
- Mar-Del Watermelon Queen: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Beer Garden: 12-9 p.m.
- K9 Demonstration (Wicomico Sheriff): 1-2 p.m. (Sand ring between Marketplace and Carriage House)
- Skid Steer/Excavator Competition (Wicomico Young Farmers): 6-8 p.m. (Sand ring between Marketplace and Carriage House)
Rides & Amusements
- Shaw Brothers Carnival: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Helicopter Rides (J&J Shop Heliair): 10 a.m.-9 p.m. (Near the carnival rides)
Livestock & Petting Farm
- Look Pretty Play Dirty Petting Farm: 10-11 a.m., 1-2 p.m., 4-5 p.m.; 7-8 p.m.
- Dairy Cattle: 10 a.m.
- Meat Goat Show: 12 p.m.
- Dairy Goat Show: 2 p.m.
- Beef Cattle Show: 4 p.m.
- Kindred Spirits Horse Show: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The Jump of Death with Sir Barchan of Renaissance Stables: 5-6 p.m.
Mounted Competitions & Rodeo
- Maryland High School Rodeo: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Mounted Shooting Competition (Mason Dixon Deputies): 2-9 p.m.
- 5’ Fry Pan – Lions Club: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Cornhole Tournaments: 12-8 p.m.
- Wing War: 3-6 p.m.
- Plant Nite (Adults): Cancelled
- Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wicomico County Fair Queen Pageant: 12-2 p.m.
- Watermelon Eating Contest: 2-2:30 p.m.
- 4-H Fashion Review: 2:30-4 p.m.
- Theater Academy of Delmarva: 4-4:30 p.m.
- Riptide: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Such Fools: 6-7 p.m.
- Uprizing: 7:30-9 p.m.
- Chick Incubator (Sponsored by DPI): 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Phillips Wharf Fish Mobile: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (In front of the Carriage House)
- UMD Extension: Introduction to Backyard Flocks – Poultry: 10 a.m.
- UMD Extension: Introduction to Raising Sheep and Goats: 11 a.m.
- UMD Extension: Home Canning, Jams and Jellies: 1:30 p.m.
- Children’s Pedal Tractor: 2 p.m. (Near Carriage House)
- UMD Extension: Timely Turf Tips: 2:30 p.m.
- UMD Extension: What’s Eating My Veggie Garden?: 3 p.m.
- Scales & Tales: 3-7 p.m. (In front of the Carriage House)
- Cupcake Smackdown Contest: 5 p.m.
- Benefit Auction: 6:30 p.m. (Outside Carriage House)