- Gravenor Memorial Foot Bridge Dedication: 1:15 p.m. (Between Little League field and Carriage House)
- Pete Richardson Carriage House Dedication: 1:30 p.m. (In front of the Carriage House facing WinterPlace Parkway)
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: 2 p.m. (Between Marketplace and Entertainment Zone)
- Wicomico Public Libraries – Bookmobile: 2-7 p.m. (Near Equestrian Ring and Entertainment Zone)
- Classic Car Show: 3:30-7:30 p.m. (Blue Ribbon Road; along the stone fence)
- Beer Garden: 4-9 p.m.
- Skid Steer/Excavator Competition (Wicomico Young Farmers): 6-8 p.m. (Sand ring between Marketplace and Carriage House)
- Fireworks (Sponsored by Perdue): 9 p.m.
Rides & Amusements
- Shaw Brothers Carnival: 2-9 p.m.
- Helicopter Rides (J&J Shop Heliair): 4-9 p.m. (Near the carnival rides and pond)
Livestock & Petting Farm
- Sheep Show: 2 p.m.
- Dwarf & Mini Goat Show: 4 p.m.
- Look Pretty Play Dirty Petting Farm: 4-5:30 p.m., 7-8 p.m.
- Swine Show: 6 p.m.
- Kindred Spirits Farms – Open Schooling: 4-7 p.m.
Mounted Competitions & Rodeo
- Maryland High School Rodeo: 5-8:45 p.m.
- 5’ Fry Pan – Lions Club: 2-9 p.m.
- Cornhole Tournaments: 4-8 p.m.
- Saltwater Stringband: 5-6:30 p.m.
- Barren Creek Band: 7-9 p.m.
- Chick Incubator (Sponsored by DPI): 2-9 p.m.
- Scales & Tales: 3-7 p.m. (In front of the Carriage House)
- 4-H Archery Shoot: 5-7 p.m. (Near the Carriage House & Foot Bridge)
- Chicken & Cornbread Competition: 6 p.m.
- Pete Richardson Memorial Cake Auction: 6:30 p.m.